- Melbourne, Victoria
- Sunday 15°
- Monday 15°
The Two Bedroom Accessible Family Cabin is designed and suited to families and those with disabilities or limited mobility.
The cabins are extra spacious with ramp access, widened doorways, larger rooms, hand railings and an accessible bathroom.
- Master bedroom has a queen bed
- Second bedroom features two sets of bunk beds
- All bedding and towels provided for all beds
- Kitchen fully equipped with microwave, full oven and fridge
- Crockery, cutlery, saucepans, kettle and toaster
- Lounge, dining table and chairs
- Heating and air conditioning
- Two televisions and free in-house movies
- Internal accessible bathroom with shower and toilet and hair dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- Decking with table and chairs
- Welcome tea, coffee and sugar
All accommodation at BIG4 Melbourne Holiday Park is non smoking.
Please be advised: Work Law Health & Safety state that operators must comply with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 4220:2010. "Children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; children must not play on top bunk". Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
- Sleeps Up To 6 People
- Non smoking
- View all Features