- Melbourne, Victoria
- Friday 12°
- Saturday 11°
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Guest and visitor information
*Updated February 18th 2021*
YAY, we are finally open and can’t wait to see you all back here soon! We recognise that whilst it is safe to open back up, the virus has not disappeared and it is our duty to ensure we do not contribute to any further spread and ensure our guests are safe and we have taken every recommended precaution provided to us to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Our pool, camp kitchen and other communal facilities have limits on guests allowed at one time which must be adhered to. Outdoor Spa use will be by bookings only.
We are following all government guidelines including social distancing and have implemented Covid Safe cleaning regimes across the park amenities and facilities.
For the health and safety of all if you are planning to visit us please remember…
- If you feel unwell or have a bit of a cold or flu, you need to stay at home.
- You can’t have visitors at the moment.
- You are required to fill out a questionnaire either on arrival or online via email or through our guest portal – we are required to collect these details around recent travel and health activities.
- The form will ask to confirm the following:
- that I/we have not returned to Australia from overseas in the last 14 days.
- that I/we have not been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- that I/we have not been in a COVID-19 hotspot as defined by the Chief Health Officer in the last 14 days.
- that I/we have not had a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold/flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise well.
- I/We are not required to be in self-isolation/self- quarantine.
- I/we have not previously been diagnosed with Covid-19.
Guests and staff must meet the above criteria to enter the property.
Guests must also provide:
- past location and accommodation details for the last 14 days
- your next location and accommodation details
- names of all party
Staff that experience flu-like symptoms are strictly not permitted to work.
- You need to let us know also if you don’t feel well while you’re with us or if you feel unwell shortly after leaving.
- We’ve got hand sanitiser in various facilities but if you want to bring your own, that’s also a good idea.
- Our housekeepers have increased their cleaning techniques. You can help too - wipe down surfaces after you have used them
- While you’re here wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap
- Sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- We are recommending to download the COVID Safe App. Every download helps make everyone safer.
- The latest information in regards to guest hygiene will be displayed on signage throughout the property and good practices will be promoted.
- Where practicable, guests must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5m from other guests. - If in the unlikely event, someone on the property during your stay has tested positive you will be notified by us.
If you have any concerns regarding your stay please contact our front office team email@example.com
FAQs…what you need to know
What facilities are open?
All our facilities are now open. Outdoor Spa use will be by booking only
Every facility has its own occupancy level that is based on the size of building. Maximum capacity for each building will be clearly displayed outside each area.
What additional cleaning measures are you implementing?
Providing a COVID-19 safe environment for our guests is our priority. We have implemented a Covid Safe cleaning régime across all areas of the park, including all accommodation, swimming pool and amenities. Communal facilities will be kept clean and hygienic with appropriate record keeping by professional cleaning staff.
Can we have visitors while we are staying?
The safety of our guests is paramount. Unfortunately, we will not allow guests to have visitors join them onsite at this time.
What forms of payment will you accept?
We prefer payment via credit or debit card payment however, understand if you need to pay all or part payment in cash.